Favourite Gun in INS

my favorite gun is always changing, right now my fav is the m16 or the m16 m203 combo

You and I will always have a love for the 203.

I actually have been using the 203/pistol combo. That way I can just switch to my 203 faster.
 
I prefer the AK-74su, for several reasons:

1) I own one (semi-auto only and with a 16" barrel of course, and in .223, but the rifle is basically the same)

2) I like the ability to use iron sights while seeing my surroundings (mostly)

3) Controllability (both in game and in real life)

4) It reminds me of the VIP gun from America's Army (which used to be a FPS staple of mine a few years ago.)


All in all, I love this compact, handy, accurate little rifle, both in game and in real life.

PS - Mine has never jammed. Ever. No matter what kind of crappy .223 ammo I feed it.

2x
 

Latest posts

Back
Top