So I got this new pc for school purpose and the internett won't work:
It's a Laptop, HP Elitebook 8530p with Vista OS.
When I plug in my Ethernet cable which works just fine on other computers, it just says
[My computer name] ------- Internett ----X---- Internett
And when I hold my mouse over the little icon in the right lower corner it just says "Local Access".
Can anybody explain how to fix this problem? And please if you got the time, can you please add pictures on where to click and stuff, and also I'm not familiar to Vista.
Any help is deeply appreciated!
-Kognit0
It's a Laptop, HP Elitebook 8530p with Vista OS.
When I plug in my Ethernet cable which works just fine on other computers, it just says
[My computer name] ------- Internett ----X---- Internett
And when I hold my mouse over the little icon in the right lower corner it just says "Local Access".
Can anybody explain how to fix this problem? And please if you got the time, can you please add pictures on where to click and stuff, and also I'm not familiar to Vista.
Any help is deeply appreciated!
-Kognit0











