Wanted: Zero711

Thanks for the new signature.

Those are some tough restrictions though, all I'm against (AKA, my Crap List, or, the only things that can kill me) are the F-A-N when coupled with Sandman, Huntsman, Headshots, and Backstabs. Other than that, happy hunting guys.

Oh yeah, come join us in the Gravel Pit Vent channel. And if this works, I'm probably going to put a bounty on the entire server and the regulars in it.
 
Last edited:
I'm not allowed to dominate him, I can only heal him.



*gets back in cage*
 
I'm not allowed to dominate him, I can only heal him.



*gets back in cage*
KRITZ-KRIEG, KRITZKRIEG, KRITZKRIEG, KRITZKRIEG, KRITZKRIEG. Oh its offense now. UBER, UBER, UBER, UBER, UBER, UBER, UBER. OH MY GOD HERE THEY COME, HIT IT, HIT IT, HIT IT, HIT IT, HIT IT, HIT, awwwwwwww you died, darn it why didn't you hit it?

Oh yeah, I'll throw in 5000 if you're also dominating someone who I consider to be one of my Medics. And if I liked it, I will spam like this guy in vent and maybe ingame (some mild language).
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tAXtuiYrW4[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Well seeing as how I'm usually the one headshotting you Zero, guess I'm outta this bounty hunt. :P
 
So Im gonna have to leave my dark cave of death on Mesa & come to gravel pit to show yall how to dominate someone? I guess I can... Just this once though :)
 
come one, come all. try and dominate zero711!

Head over to Gravelpit to find him :)
 
hmm if only this was in turbine .. i hear hex doms zero all day there !

HeX dominates everyone on turbine because he's awesome. Not to mention he's smart enough to expect that there's always a spy behind him (because 60% of the time that is, indeed, the case).
 
i'd like to add to this bounty but in a different way.

this is for Hex and Zero only. the first to the dom of the other gets 20k casino cash.

here is the kicker, if you do it on the other one's ground it's 35k. have fun you two.
 
i'd like to add to this bounty but in a different way.

this is for Hex and Zero only. the first to the dom of the other gets 20k casino cash.

here is the kicker, if you do it on the other one's ground it's 35k. have fun you two.

No, because first of all I don't go 35K and only zero and me can change the rules, but if you want you can still post your ideas in this thread for the bounty and I shall review them.
 
oh that's just my addition, i figured why make another thread for it. I'm supplying the cash don't worry.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top