KRITZ-KRIEG, KRITZKRIEG, KRITZKRIEG, KRITZKRIEG, KRITZKRIEG. Oh its offense now. UBER, UBER, UBER, UBER, UBER, UBER, UBER. OH MY GOD HERE THEY COME, HIT IT, HIT IT, HIT IT, HIT IT, HIT IT, HIT, awwwwwwww you died, darn it why didn't you hit it?I'm not allowed to dominate him, I can only heal him.
*gets back in cage*
Dominate me with healing and kritzkriegs? I'm cool with that.I shall dominate you, while your on my team.

If I heal Zero, and Nurse heals Hex, then there will be stalemate.
hmm if only this was in turbine .. i hear hex doms zero all day there !
i'd like to add to this bounty but in a different way.
this is for Hex and Zero only. the first to the dom of the other gets 20k casino cash.
here is the kicker, if you do it on the other one's ground it's 35k. have fun you two.