AMD or Intel?

AMD, Intel, Or MAC?

  • AMD with Nvidia

    Points: 13 16.9%
  • AMD with ATI

    Points: 26 33.8%
  • Intel with nvidia

    Points: 26 33.8%
  • Intel with ATI

    Points: 10 13.0%
  • MAC OS

    Points: 2 2.6%

  • Total voters
    77
  • Poll closed .

SGV.T4nK.909

Poster
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
198
Now this IS NOT A DEBATE. Just wondering what systems people are running. No unnescessary INTEL RULES, AMD RULES or any of that poo.

So what are you guys running?
 
I have a system with Intel/ATI, another with Intel/Nvidia... couple more with AMD / ATi and an old system with AMD / Nvidia

They all perform fine for what theyre used for.
 
I'm happy with Intel/Nvidia... After Intel destroyed AMD a few years ago I never jumped back on the AMD fan train. Maybe in a few more years.

Intel/ATI < AMD/Nvidia < Intel/Nvidia
 
Intel/Nvidia

Intel i7965 and nvidia 295. I researched for six months on my system and went with the critics choices that met all of my criteria at the time I purchased my new computer.
 
my dad (who works for intel) says they are 2 years ahead of amd. Just have not released a bunch of their stuff yet. If they did all the anti-monopoly peeps would get their boxers in a bunch.

and mac OS, is another choice? i don't get it. Mac is intel/nvidia

intel/nvidia FTW
 
AMD/ATI. I love this system, I know I could have gotten the most awesome system in the universe by going to expensiv-o route via Nvidia GTX2xx series and Intel's i7 but I was really just looking for a cheap build that packed a punch and AMD/ATi could offer that for me while still maintaining something in my wallet.
 
I am running Intel i7 920 and 2 GTX260's in sli and I am very happy with it. :thumbup:
 
i have AMD/ATi right now but im gonna build an AMD/nVIDIA because of PhysX.
i love me some physics ^.^
 
AMD/Ati. Using the same company :)
Btw, how does Mac OS even remotely realate to cpu/gpu combinations?
 
I'd love to make an Intel/nVidia build but AMD cpu's are so cheap and perform very well. And well I had too many problems with ATi so I've been sticking with nvidia and I've been loving it.
 
Back
Top