A Armod Rookie Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 69 Aug 23, 2009 #1 I was just thinking I may not want to stick with nden15 forever so is there anyway for me to change my name?
I was just thinking I may not want to stick with nden15 forever so is there anyway for me to change my name?
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Aug 23, 2009 #2 We really really really don't encourage name changing unless it is 100% necessary.
V Vague Rookie Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 96 Aug 23, 2009 #3 But if you have to, make sure you do it BEFORE you get promoted, or you're stuck with it.
R redstarfish Thread Junky Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 877 Aug 23, 2009 #4 Ok someone will post a link to it, but I don't have it, it let's u change ur name.
xShuriken Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 950 Aug 23, 2009 #5 Here's the link to request an account name change on the forums. They highly discourage it, especially since you are above =(e)=. Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
Here's the link to request an account name change on the forums. They highly discourage it, especially since you are above =(e)=.
P PureBlood EGO Zealot Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 1,754 Aug 23, 2009 #6 Since you are already an eG, as I understand it, you can not change your name
V Vader Forum Fiend Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 744 Aug 23, 2009 #7 I believe you cannot change your name at this rank, maybe if it's 100% necessary as King Killer said.
I believe you cannot change your name at this rank, maybe if it's 100% necessary as King Killer said.
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Aug 23, 2009 #8 king killer said: We really really really don't encourage name changing unless it is 100% necessary. Click to expand... Ribby bam jam, he has it here.
king killer said: We really really really don't encourage name changing unless it is 100% necessary. Click to expand... Ribby bam jam, he has it here.
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,985 Aug 23, 2009 #9 Once you are an admin we don't allow you to change your name.