I am the best pyro ever.

375.jpg
 
You have just lost all of your glory. (thats only if you actually had any.)

I have posted.

I bet you can't deflect an Ubersaw. :P

Weird glitch is weird.

your such a haxor
 
Lol, nice! HLstats is weird..Why does it say that my activity is 100%, even though I've been offline for a day?

Also, it says in my Sessions that I've played for 4 hours, and only killed 120 people. I've killed a lot more than 500 people in that time period, and it dropped my KDR down from 9.2 to 8.9, recording my deaths and not my kills..And also dropping my kills per minute down from 1.6 to 1.5.

Anyone know what's wrong with it right now?
 
So you reflected a arrow and it nailed the sniper in the face but it showed up as a sniper bullet head shot instead.

Too bad HLstats changed because I did the exact same thing before on Black Mesa. I am more superior!

Edit:

Found proof so you guys don't say pics or it didn't happen.

relfection.png


Sorry I hijacked your thread. :P
 
Last edited:
So you reflected a arrow and it nailed the sniper in the face but it showed up as a sniper bullet head shot instead.

Too bad HLstats changed because I did the exact same thing before on Black Mesa. I am more superior!

It all makes sense now!!
 
So you reflected a arrow and it nailed the sniper in the face but it showed up as a sniper bullet head shot instead.

Too bad HLstats changed because I did the exact same thing before on Black Mesa. I am more superior!

Edit:

Found proof so you guys don't say pics or it didn't happen.

1904this-might-be-shopped-dolphin-ship-canada.jpg


Sorry I hijacked your thread. :P

Fixed. :laugh:
 
Yeah, I know it was a glitch of some kind. I'm still awesome for being the only one on record in hlstats.

Your puny picture is no match for the might of hlstats the magnificent!

Begone varlet! Get ye hence!



Also, I can deflect bullets for I am SuperPyro. I'm able to leap tall scouts in a single bound. And I'm faster than a speeding heavy.

1056035-gm_construct0011_super.jpg
 
Last edited:
I bow before thy awesome!

How do you get such a high k/d? I like to think I play well, but over time my k/d always evens out to about 1.00. Every good streak gets balanced out by a bad streak.
 
I bow before thy awesome!

How do you get such a high k/d? I like to think I play well, but over time my k/d always evens out to about 1.00. Every good streak gets balanced out by a bad streak.

Yeah I'll go a week with my kdr averaging like 4, and then the next week it will be like .25.:chair:
 
Lets look at the thread title shall we.......


"I am the best pyro ever"


1. That is like saying your the best nose picker ever
2. That is like saying your the best sleeper ever
3. That is like saying your the best blinker ever
4. That is like saying your the best sniper with a huntsman ever (o ya, I went there)
5. That is like saying your the best crit uber'd demo in a hallway ever
6. That is like saying your the best teleporter upgrading engie ever
7. That is like saying your the best at spraying whip cream on some pie ever



ok, I'm sure rev is going to kill me even more than he already does after this.


/hug
 

Latest posts

Back
Top