I am the best pyro ever.

Lets look at the thread title shall we.......


"I am the best pyro ever"


1. That is like saying your the best nose picker ever
2. That is like saying your the best sleeper ever
3. That is like saying your the best blinker ever
4. That is like saying your the best sniper with a huntsman ever (o ya, I went there)
5. That is like saying your the best crit uber'd demo in a hallway ever
6. That is like saying your the best teleporter upgrading engie ever
7. That is like saying your the best at spraying whip cream on some pie ever



ok, I'm sure rev is going to kill me even more than he already does after this.


/hug



qft
 
I bow before thy awesome!

How do you get such a high k/d? I like to think I play well, but over time my k/d always evens out to about 1.00. Every good streak gets balanced out by a bad streak.

The trick is... to not die.

Nah, seriously though, that's it. Run away when you're low on health. When you get in over your head, compression blast and run away in the opposite direction. It'll give you a big head start on all the people who want to kill you.

Also, learn to be sneakier than a spy. Half my kills are on people who never saw me coming.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top