CoD:Modern Warfare 2 - Who already pre-ordered it?

I want to buy it since people keep on saying good stuff about it... only problem is if my laptop can handle it =/
 
I didn't preorder, but when it hits Steam im going to get it
 
#1, it's a terrible game (imo). CoD2 was the best.
#2, I'm boycotting it because of the price hike.
#3, I have enough games already ;P
Why did you post?
Stop bothering us with that kind of thing please.
By the way, I'm REALLY pre-ordering MW2, it looks awesome.
Pre-ordering before the end of September. :P
 
I just hope I'll be able to play on eGO server this time.. I don't know why, but I can't find the one for MW... I tried everything.. Doesn't work :(
 
Just gonna kill people with that shield and clays... and and throwing knifes zomg zomg
 
I've just pre-order it a few days ago and after seeing that video of yours TomsSound I'm looking forward to this awesome PC game release.
 
it will be out on the PC, Xbox360, and PS3... maybe the wii also.... not sure about that one.
 
L4D2 or Modern Warfare 2? I cannot decide. I guess I'll have to get both.
 
November is going to be a good month. I will use my NVG's from MW2 Prestige in L4D2 and get called a hacker for seeing players in pitch black. errrr... I hope they could work like that.
 
bad idea man, steam sucks for CoD games, your going to want to go and buy it so you got the CD and Key! and that sexy box it comes in

steams worked pretty well for cod4...idk waht your talking about
 

Latest posts

Back
Top