A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 Aug 25, 2009 #1 Thanks to all who showed up and endured the madness! Post any screenies or vids from the scrim here! Also, special thanks to Adilor, our guest host
Thanks to all who showed up and endured the madness! Post any screenies or vids from the scrim here! Also, special thanks to Adilor, our guest host
T Tecanuva Rookie Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 32 Aug 25, 2009 #2 It was really fun, and after I left and join KotH I kept on thinking it was still low-grav and high health ><; Thanks to everyone for making it so fun (Especially Adilor XD)
It was really fun, and after I left and join KotH I kept on thinking it was still low-grav and high health ><; Thanks to everyone for making it so fun (Especially Adilor XD)
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Aug 26, 2009 #3 So Batterytime said that the first to melee him wins 10k...Hence this SS He then proceeded to say that no spies count and hence this SS After that, he said that baseballs don't count...Reason for posting these SS? Batterytime = </3 Was an overall fun time like usual though =P
So Batterytime said that the first to melee him wins 10k...Hence this SS He then proceeded to say that no spies count and hence this SS After that, he said that baseballs don't count...Reason for posting these SS? Batterytime = </3 Was an overall fun time like usual though =P
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Aug 26, 2009 #4 I helped you with that!
PhIxX Forum Fiend Joined Jul 2, 2008 Messages 712 Aug 27, 2009 #5 I was excited about Toyfort... even thought maybe just maybe it'd be cp_toy_fort_alt3... turned out to be just chaos though
I was excited about Toyfort... even thought maybe just maybe it'd be cp_toy_fort_alt3... turned out to be just chaos though
S Scorch Rookie Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 59 Aug 28, 2009 #6 Fun event. Here are some gruesomely long demos: Download! Tell me if they're corrupted as I had to yank them off my PC partition from the OS X.
Fun event. Here are some gruesomely long demos: Download! Tell me if they're corrupted as I had to yank them off my PC partition from the OS X.