Why i dont accept your friend requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONE INACTIVE

Rookie
Joined
Mar 30, 2009
Messages
94
Dont feel bad if i keep denying your friend requests. Its not because i dont like you or something. Its because theres a ton of people who ive played against in 1.6 who also want to be my friend. Every time i log on i have a bunch of requests so i usually just deny all of them without looking at it. So sorry if you have sent me a bunch of requests. If you want to be my steam friend i guess just tell me with steam chat or in game chat
 
yea but i just dont like having so many PMs to answer and everyone wanting me to join their server. Its like

"hey ONE come play nuke with me",
"hey u want to join my clan?",
"lol why do you play 1.6, come play source"
"haha i just owned someone with my knife"
"I bet i can pwn u with awp"
"Join my server"
"Lets play surf"
"Im better at scouting than you. Lets play scoutzknivez"
"What time is it"
"AK or M4?"
"im doin good 8 kills 6 deaths"
"can you help me with somethin?"
"lol that was like the 5th time u killed me with a grenade >=["
 
I wish I was that popular....


Well I guess I feel good that you are on my friends list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top