Jailbreak: Game, Is it allowed to be played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Ricwulf

Poster
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
119
OK, so I was searching the net for any defined rules on Jailbreak, since I couldn't find our server rules(a link to that would also be nice). But I also cam across another game calle "Live or Die". It sounded good, so I wanted to post here to see if it is allowed.

The Rules go:
If all T's type live, they all live, if they all type die, they die. If there is a mixture of answers, then all who type live die, and all who type die live.

Now, I know I wouldn't be saying we could start off a round like this, but we could play this after we have "x" amount of winners of another game. I would like to know if it would be allowed to play this game.

I also found another game called "Bullet Dodge".

The Rules are: All T's get into a solitary or small room, and one CT(preferably the warden) puts +right or +left into the console and shoots 2 or 3 random bullets into the room with an awp if possible. The +left or +right would ensure that it is random. It would be no more different than 4 corners(spyder map) or the couch game. But only one person shoots.

Anyway, just wanted to check if these were okay before trying them and getting either kicked or banned. I'm pretty sure though that the first one, "Live or Die" won't be allowed.
 
Im pretty sure Bullet Dodge is banned, you cant judge if the warden put in the console commands.
 
oh, but you can, because s/he should be spinning at a constant even pace, no jerky movements, or speed changes
 
Sorry

Oh, sorry about this, just found the official rules,and both the games here are banned, sorry for any inconveniance.:facewall:
 
Oh, sorry about this, just found the official rules,and both the games here are banned, sorry for any inconveniance.:facewall:

:D. Yeah its a long list of rules. It is easy to miss.
Next time, however, you do have a question about a game or just want to know something. Please PM Rogue Sniper about the issue and he will get back to you (he is the advisor of Jail.)

But, to answer your question, Live or Die and Bullet Dodge are both banned and are never allowed to grace our server... ever :D.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top