- Joined
- Jul 22, 2009
- Messages
- 65
My friend sent me this link, so I thought I'd post it here for anyone who is curious.
http://mashable.com/2009/08/28/dual-screen-laptop/
http://mashable.com/2009/08/28/dual-screen-laptop/
My friend sent me this link, so I thought I'd post it here for anyone who is curious.
http://mashable.com/2009/08/28/dual-screen-laptop/
what a waste of money
Seriously, i bet this thing eats up power...
![]()
You have no idea how much fun that was to make.
Seriously, i bet this thing eats up power...
![]()
You have no idea how much fun that was to make.

what a waste of money
Actually, I would find this very useful for my programming class. Could have 2 different classes open on each screen. Unfortunately, it would be too heavy to lug around campus.
well if you need the dual screens, and have an extra $3000, go right ahead. but other wise it would be a waste of money.
Exactly. So calling it a waste of money is not accurate. It would be a waste of money for YOU to buy, but for MANY people, it would be quite useful.