Dual-Screen laptop...oO

This is old news.......lenovo had a prototype with the dual screen a whiles back. Now this one is just two full screens while the one on lenovo was sort of a smaller one, possibly for use with world of warcraft.
 
zzzz the lenovo idk i just called it a prototype but it's like a final product, it worked and everything and it was at one of the electronic shows i forgot, it was a while ago, maybe a couple months ago. It was all over the gadget news lol, this one i saw on engadget like a week ago but its not a brand new design or anything, nothing really special.
 
lame. where would you bring it? take it off the charger and itll die before you can launch vista.
 
Seriously, i bet this thing eats up power...

dualscreenmoniter.png


You have no idea how much fun that was to make.
 
Honestly, if I was going to pay that much for a laptop I would get one. I always use laptops in places I can plug them in anyway, I'd just use it like a mobile Desktop. I would hope that there's a way to disable one screen if desired.
 
Actually, I would find this very useful for my programming class. Could have 2 different classes open on each screen. Unfortunately, it would be too heavy to lug around campus.

well if you need the dual screens, and have an extra $3000, go right ahead. but other wise it would be a waste of money.
 
well if you need the dual screens, and have an extra $3000, go right ahead. but other wise it would be a waste of money.

Exactly. So calling it a waste of money is not accurate. It would be a waste of money for YOU to buy, but for MANY people, it would be quite useful.
 
Exactly. So calling it a waste of money is not accurate. It would be a waste of money for YOU to buy, but for MANY people, it would be quite useful.

to many business people, not the mainstream user. im not tryin to start anything. just stating my opinion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top