Jail Drama, Spamming, Admining

Thank you SO MUCH, I hope every warden reads this. That last section is so important - I got bored with jail my first day because it seemed like we spent half of every round facing our cells while CT's discussed things or asked trivia questions. I think you just saved the day :D
 
I won't change a thing. When I do trivia I do it as smary as possible so yall can kill me and rebel. That is why I am try to come pretty close. But I get the message.
 
Just remember guys and gals, Jail is about having fun more than killing one team or another... the possibilities you can have in Jail is like a mini GMOD if the map offers enough.

Use your imagination and think of fun and creative things to do.

Have fun and play :) .
 

Latest posts

Back
Top