C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 Aug 30, 2009 #6 How not to get promoted lesson 1: See above.
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Aug 30, 2009 #8 Hahaa. Everyone start using this spray, now.
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 Aug 30, 2009 #9 Wow, so much fail, so little time.
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Aug 30, 2009 #10 At least Matt with a cat got the cute one
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 Aug 30, 2009 #12 Dr. Compton, I am frightened that you have taken the time to discern which is cute and which is not...
Dr. Compton, I am frightened that you have taken the time to discern which is cute and which is not...
B Bane Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 399 Aug 30, 2009 #13 dr.compton said: at least matt with a cat got the cute one Click to expand... .....bane got the cute one
dr.compton said: at least matt with a cat got the cute one Click to expand... .....bane got the cute one
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 Aug 31, 2009 #17 deffo agree with bane being the cute one lol ... cheers to the nice spray \o/
Matt With A Cat The Catpenny System =(e)= Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 2,548 Aug 31, 2009 #18 I'm the Cute One =D
Craig_Machine(the) Poster Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 173 Aug 31, 2009 #19 I'm glad that you all are such refined connoisseurs of young pop musicians as to be able to discern which one is 'cute'. Fail version 2.0 :O
I'm glad that you all are such refined connoisseurs of young pop musicians as to be able to discern which one is 'cute'. Fail version 2.0 :O
G GumBa11Machine Famous Joined Aug 30, 2008 Messages 517 Aug 31, 2009 #20 I dont know about some of you GUYS