Help with my new USB Memory Drive

XXzz-Trauma-zzXX

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
805
Ok I got a USB Flash drive. And i was messing around and for some reason a folder popped up in the drive that wasnt there by default. and when I try to delete it it says cannot delete. Nothing is in the folder so its not taking up any space at all but its still annoying me. Any way I can get it so that Im able to delete the folder?
 
It could be the preset drivers in the folder that are hidden. That are usually placed in the drive in case your computer needs the drivers when plugging in your USB drive.
 
Just to make sure, have you tried formatting the drive? I don't know how much you've done this kind of thing, so in case you don't know you just go into My Computer, right click the drive, and click Format, which will delete everything on the drive.

EDIT: And Clarko beat me to the post since I had the thread open for a while, so if you still want to delete it, try what I said.
 
Many USB drives have folders by default as mentioned above. I have a Sandisk Cruzer and It has U3 software that is built into it. Dont worry about it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top