idler trouble watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok! This is fake! I tested and everything was still the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you can go back to idiling.
 
There is still the item that idlers have to wear.

It isnt a real item, it is predicted that it just deletes the item or something.

Valve is expected to make a blog post tomorrow about all of this.
 
Ok ok! This is fake! I tested and everything was still the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of you can go back to idiling.

Seed our servers. It's for a better cause.
 
I'll put this out there again

It may just be me but i have yet to see anyone receive, in game aka not idling, items as of the Aug 31st update. So there is a possibility that they are tracking idlers.

anyone confirm / deny this
 
I never got anything cool with the idler anyway, so I dont really care is this real or not.

Would be cool for it to be real tho. Yes, I said it.
 
It may just be me but i have yet to see anyone receive, in game aka not idling, items as of the Aug 31st update. So there is a possibility that they are tracking idlers.

I played on Turbine for about 3 hours with no weapons dropped at all for anyone
 
Idling and not caring one bit. If I get VAC banned, i'm not buying this game again.
 
Scare tactic for pussies. I'll keep idling until they fix their system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top