Very important!read!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberia

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
2,671
Very importan!please read!!!

Now alot of my friends have had there accounts hacked by the same person.
Now he started this by obviosly creating a phishing website and inviting someone,And then got his info and told HIS friends and so on.Now The website adress changes OR there are multiple different website's.Here are a 2.



(Yes, He's put in ego to trick members of the clan.




it is safe to enter and browse the website just DONT,UNDER ANY CIRCEMSTANCES ATTEMPT TO LOG IN!

Please dont close this thread as it is warning other eGO members and admins a-like about him.

EDIT : It has come to my intention that he is targeting clans so it spreads like a "Virus", And currently targeting eGO.I know for DEFINITE That he has control over Winter Fresh's steam account.I have notified Steam and asked them to Include this matter in steam-news.2 years back this person got my account.Luckily i got it back.(this is a new one)I remember warning a clan about it.(a BIG clan)And it saved alot of people, As they were the clan that was the current target.
Anyway just remember Please don't close this thread as People might not have seen the Thread about entering password and stuff or they might think its a clan sight or "steam".
 
Last edited by a moderator:
these ppl are irritating do they do it for fun or somthing?

I also think these are the people who then "sell" the account really cheap. Like css+HL2+gmod+TF2 for like $5 then steam gets the account back for the original owner and the person gets a free $5 dollars.
 
can we seriously just delete all of these threads
 
Please take those links down, or at least take the www or .com out of them so people can't click on them.

Yeah, I've gotten about 4 of these messages over steam.
 
Why are you people still making threads about what links to not click in Steam...

Anything with .tk at the end and again .tk is an obvious give away,
I mean why would you log into any other site but the official Valve sites why????

Seriously stop making threads or I will continue to use 6 point font
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top