DO NOT buy Section 8

Sure. The graphics arnt as good as they seem in the screen shots, your screen has a cruddy blur effect when you turn, they are constantly having server issues, the guns dont do much damage, the maps are far to big.

'The guns dont do much damage'?

Wow.
 
I was in the beta. It's a clever concept which takes place in a not so clever universe. Space marines really?

I'll maybe get it on a price drop.
 
well it looks cool anyway, it'll prolly take a price cut if it's so bad, at which point I'll pick it up
 
I heard it was really hard to find a game, i'd want atleast some population in them before I even thought of buying it.
 
well first of all the game is AWESOME...dont listen to zippy because hes only played the beta. I played the beta as well and the game is so much better...graphics are awesome as well...idk what you guys are talking about.

About the guns...the only time where it does weak damage is if you put your stat points in the wrong slots...which almost everyone did. I put my stat points in the right slots...which means I can kill anyone who doesnt know what theyre doing.

About the game...its really easy to find a game now...theres about 5/6 servers running daily with alot of people playing
 
each server is 32 slot and full? thats very populated..since the game just came out and all the servers they ahve are full..
 
each server is 32 slot and full? thats very populated..since the game just came out and all the servers they ahve are full..
Not really, considering most games i've played have a few hundred servers up and are usually 32/32 or 64/64 by release. Even some in beta.
 
Not really, considering most games i've played have a few hundred servers up and are usually 32/32 or 64/64 by release. Even some in beta.

yea well wahtever im not trying to convince you to buy it...just trying to tell you what youre missing...especially since we might have a division for this game
 
I heard it was so-so. I hate how its like 40 shots to kill someone though..
 
yea well wahtever im not trying to convince you to buy it...just trying to tell you what youre missing...especially since we might have a division for this game

Thats ok, he'd just die a lot anyway. He wouldn't be able to handle my juggernaut build.
 
Back
Top