Works in Progress **56k Beware**

thats an awesome background i love it!

only thing you could maybe add are bright colored grafitti with the the division logos, names, acronyms or something. It would be really cool.
 
Thanks guys, glad you like it.

I may give the division graffiti tags a shot, not tonight though. Time for bed!
 
Since you said "I or anyone else", I have a similar project (seeing what I can do with the eGO logo). I made a comic style one I think looks pretty good, but I intend to do some more with it.

EDIT: Did some fancy filters and such, but I don't really like the way it all turned out (I think i overdid it a little.) And the TF2 font didn't turn out as well as I expected. I guess my art is like movies; the sequel never quite gets it right :P

Anyway, if anyone needs a bling-bling eGO logo, there it is.
 
Last edited:
Nice job lance, I like the sketch look to the 2nd one. I think you need to space out the "wings" around the ego logo to give it a gap. Maybe choose brighter and more contrasting colors like yellow and black for the "comic" feel.

It is a great idea bud and it made me to a superhero eGO Logo version since I'm really into Champions online right now. If anyone wants to use it let me know, I have a much larger version but its too big for the forums.

egocomiclogowings1000.png


any suggestions on tweaks are welcome.
 
Wow, that's pretty cool looking with the actual "wings".

I'll attach the latest "renovations" to my logo. Maybe this should be the "submit your eGO logo modification" thread :P
 
I made some modifications to the last logo and decided to go a little old fashioned 50's hot rod with it.

egohotrodlogofixede.png
 
Last edited:
Since I just got back from my vacation I decided to make a quick wallpaper for myself to get back into the swing of things. Let me know what ya'll think. Its pretty basic, I know but I'm just experimenting with different functions right now.

Suggestions would be helpful.

andromedaomegawallpaper.png
 
Heres else I've messing around with, just a little something. Working with transparency and layers a bit. Didnt know if theres something I need to improve.. maybe shadowing?


bobrossknife1.png

That reminds me of a funny pic i have.
zetsuboubobrosskonata.png


hummmm, I think ill make a sig out of this.... :D
 
Back
Top