Works in Progress **56k Beware**

I'll see what I can do guys, I have others that need to get done 1st. I'll PM you when I'm ready to make it.

...and to add to the collection heres another one, this time Moder Warfare 2 themed.

gbrilliantqsiganim.gif
 
Brilliant!

Thanks alot Duality. Nice job using what I offered with the size constraints. Turned out great.
 
Its not meant to be that kind of thread, I only post some things I do every now and then thats all.

BTW Awesome sig, who did that for you? haha
 
some nice animated signatures, have any of you ever tried to convert them into an animated spray for CSS? I know it isn't easy.

I ask because i use to have an animated spray that a former clan mate made for me, it is like my avatar but moves. not sure if this attachment will work
you can always check it out here as well
http://carpentersalliance.com/Media/old_man_walking_with_walker_lg_nwm.gif

do you think there is anyway to get this converted to a spray that will work in css?
 
Its because you are uploading it not embeding it:

old_man_walking_with_walker_lg_nwm.gif


But yes its possible to make into a sig, I dont have the software to break down the gif into individual frames. If anyone knows please tell me. You wont get that fluid of a movement and its possible you couldnt have the whole thing. VTF's for sprays cant be larger than 120kb, which usually is 4 to 5 frames max unless its super low res, like 8-bit mario kind of blocky stuff.
 
Last edited:
I suppose that means there should be a way to make my avitar move like it is suppose to as well??

I do recall the guy saying he had to rmove frames, but when he was done it looked great, not too choppy and a clean image with a clear backround.

Last year I asked for some help from someone in the clan to make this spray, he tried, but it came out distorted and with a black backround, not transparent.

Well if you are able to make it that would be awesome.
 
Could you make me one kind of like killerdeads660.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top