Bane for President

President Election

  • Bane

    Points: 23 33.3%
  • Chiquineta (how ever you spell it) bananana

    Points: 12 17.4%
  • moldy bananana

    Points: 3 4.3%
  • dole banana

    Points: 5 7.2%
  • Flashlight

    Points: 26 37.7%

  • Total voters
    69
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry Bane, you're my boy and all, and those late nights are pretty amazing, but i gotta go with Chiquita, she's been my friends since i was a wee little boy.
 
I'm going to lead a coup against whoever wins anyway, might as well be Bane.
 
YOU ALL NEED TO VOTE FOR CHIQUITA!!!! CHIQUITA 2009!


new%20it5.jpg
 
Well unless Bane will light up my house when i walk around at night i went with flash light.
 
I voted hand sanitizer because how many times have I used some and killed a cold or flu virus and not got sick? Alot I think.
 
Seems like the banana party is stealing votes from the top two contenders.

I believe we should have a run-off between Bane and Hand Sanatizer.

Its gonna be a close one!

-Blue
 
Since I'm Boer's self-appointed right-hand man, I'm honor-bound to help with that coup d'etat. :)
 
Last edited:
[Quote user=Boer6379]I'm going to lead a coup against whoever wins anyway, might as well be Bane.

Since I'm Boer's self-appointed right-hand man, I'm honor-bound to help with that coup d'etat. :)[/QUOTE]

a coup can be messy & violent.....i'm gonna need a lot of supplies to take care of the injured.....CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top