i wouldnt be getting dirt 2 for the PC anyway. I feel that racing games and sports games are best to be played on a console anyway but thats my personal preference. For the PC i obv only play FPS and MMO and those types, strategy and such. The ones that work best for the PC. Though i occasionally buy FPS for the console but only the good ones and exclusive ones for PS3 like killzone 2 and resistance 2.
I CANT WAIT TILL GRAN TURISMO 5 zzzzz want to play it so badly now.
Did you guys hear about the whole thing with Forza 3 coming out on PS3??? i walked into gamestop a while ago and i see this huge AD cardboard thing saying like, pre-order Forza 3 for playstation 3. I was like :confused1:
I go home and looked it up and seemed to be a lot of other ppl were posting about the gamestop ad. I hope it does because then PS3 gets both of the racing games, forza and gran turismo.