prelimenary item trading

supertrooper

Famous
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
507
Ok so i was sitting in the pl server, like i normally do when i can't play but the server isnt full either.

I get back, and for the first time I got items while not actually playing. So i go though all of them i i think it was a flare gun, KGB, C and D, and SOLDIER STASH!!!! at first i was excited because it was a hat, and then i was like, wait, i already have this one

So to the point of why i created this thread, I now have a soldier stash and one of the spy hats (dunno which would didn't really care.) and i am looking for either the heavy helmet OR the soldier viking helmet. if any one has these things and would like to trade (when the trading system comes out, which valve has said it would do)

also, you can post what you have/ are interested in with other people :)
 
Sign up at http://tf2hats.net/

Its basically a social networking site where you can put up offers for hats and search for offers. I already put up offers for my mirror and afro.
 
i will gladly trade you a demoman Tophat i earn next week for a medic hat today.
 
Duct, if I get a medic hat (as long as it's not the mirror), you're free to have it... Of course, you have to give me the tophat... or a spy hat. :D
 
Duct, if I get a medic hat (as long as it's not the mirror), you're free to have it... Of course, you have to give me the tophat... or a spy hat. :D

I have a mirror deja, wink wink
 
The TF2hats.net thing looks like a scam to get your id and password.
 
It's not asking for your Steam Username and Password, it's asking for your Steam ID and the password you made when you register on the site.

Exactly, its a great service, makes threads like these that clutter the forums up useless.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top