Can a player disable stats? I have become bored with TF2 because i find myself only playing for ranking. I would really love it if i could turn them off. Thanks.:facewall:
Can a player disable stats? I have become bored with TF2 because i find myself only playing for ranking. I would really love it if i could turn them off. Thanks.:facewall:
Yeah, I pretty much stopped caring about stats when one time in 2 Fort as a demo man I got 112 kills and 13 deaths, but -50 ranks and -500 some points :scared:. I just stopped caring at that point , now I just have fun with it all
Yup, I have hlx_display 0 bound to a mouse key. I forget stats are even on the server after a while! (which is good, because I hate worrying about my kpd!)
It doesn't disable stats, but it stops mentioning them. I don't think there's any way to block yourself out of hlstatsx... It's not only used for recording stats for enjoyment, but it's a very helpful administration tool.