As you head it i'm back from my 2 or 3 month inactivity period and will show 2 hours a day from today to January 6th, and after that ill play only 2 hours every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Also the reason I am sayin' back in black is because ill be playing on my bros computer, thus the 2 hour period per day, and yes, his laptop is black.
P.S. To those i said ill be having my own super PC by the end of the year, well, think otherwise. HAPPY HOLLYDAYS!!!!


P.S.S. I also posted this on the general discution section.
Also the reason I am sayin' back in black is because ill be playing on my bros computer, thus the 2 hour period per day, and yes, his laptop is black.
P.S. To those i said ill be having my own super PC by the end of the year, well, think otherwise. HAPPY HOLLYDAYS!!!!



P.S.S. I also posted this on the general discution section.









