Marine's Ultimate Domination List

Yes you are - you're in the War screenshot! ;)

WOW

owned1.jpg
 
dominating.png


Pfft, I've yet to be dominated legitimately, as weird as it sounds. If someone can dominate me I'll give them 5k...

It CAN'T be:
- A round winning kill
- Assist
- Scoreboard Domination (As in you have to get a picture of this:
Whisker%20Biscuit.png
)
- From an event
- From before today (12/31/09)

I might even add you to my sig... ;)

I play alot of MW2, so catching me on will be really hard.. Oh, and if it's a tele-frag domination I'll give you 23 Internets.
 
Last edited:
This is embarressing. All you l33t people on this domination list(except Toilet Pastries), and I'm not there. Thats sad. Very sad. Marine, you disappoint me.
 
Marine, you need a second list. One where people dominate you. Here, I'll start. :biggrin:

35ib2wj.jpg
 
Yes, and with my library of dominations, a library that will make your assist dom pale in comparison. :cool:

Elite makes me fear the scout when sniping... but it rocks when he's on my team :D


And Marine.. I KNOW for a fact youve dominated me more than once... get moar screenies! :3
 
Back
Top