- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 2,883
Yeah, it looks like a lot of people got suddenly and surprisingly promoted.![]()
Still not there, so I'm happy. =D
Yes you are - you're in the War screenshot!

Yeah, it looks like a lot of people got suddenly and surprisingly promoted.![]()
Still not there, so I'm happy. =D


I play alot of MW2, so catching me on will be really hard.. Oh, and if it's a tele-frag domination I'll give you 23 Internets.[/quote]
This is probably y noone can dom you imo. If you were on alot it would of happened by now.
, I'm not on there either :thumbup:This is embarressing. All you l33t people on this domination list(except Toilet Pastries), and I'm not there. Thats sad. Very sad. Marine, you disappoint me.

Lol, I concur, Marine I am disappoint, I'm not on there either :thumbup:

Marine, you need a second list. One where people dominate you. Here, I'll start. :biggrin:
:scared:

This is probably y noone can dom you imo. If you were on alot it would of happened by now.

Yes, and with my library of dominations, a library that will make your assist dom pale in comparison.![]()

lol right, take alot to get that done![]()