Warpathians: Where are you?

NUFAN

Active Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
330
So, I would just like to say that I miss the old days of warpath and I am wondering where all the warpath2 fans are?

I would like to know who likes to play to build the server up some when it's down in dumps.

Thanks :)

Add me on Steam
 
Last edited:
I would but I got a ton of new games for christmas which I have been playing. I am super happy we have a warpath server though.
 
The Warpath server grew angry over being dropped and consumed all previous players in a fit of rage.
 
I would give it time. after all it did get changed right near the end of break when everyone is preparing to go back to school or jobs or reworking their butt grooves into their computer chairs after being gone from family visits. My excuse is the latter...
 
Warpath server needs to go back to Gravelpit IMHO :P, that was a real good server when we had it
 
Needs to go back to dustbowl because it drew more people than Gravelpit! or try a 24/7 granary server or granary/well server! That would be awesome!
 
How bout a 24/7 dustbowl/gravelpit/warpath server!!!! um, wait a min..........
 
Warpath server needs to go back to Gravelpit IMHO :P, that was a real good server when we had it

This, I've had to go to a different server for my helping of the Pit (though competition is nowhere near as fierce). You Warpath people better not let the loss of GP be in vain.
 
I love Warpath, but whenever I pop on it during the day it's practically empty (even if I do seed it for an hour or more). Saying you love the server is one thing. Actually come on and playing? That's another.

Come and join the Warpath server. I want to keel j00.
 
There all egyptians now! Hehehehe.....

lol thats not how egyptians laugh, they spell it like hhhhhhhhhhh
why? i do not know but i have played Conquer online for like 4 or 5 years and it has been overwhelmed with egyptians. like 70 pct or more of the players are egyptains on an american server.
i could go on all day about them ;) lol


ps DUSTBOWL OR A GRAVILPIT
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love Warpath, but whenever I pop on it during the day it's practically empty (even if I do seed it for an hour or more). Saying you love the server is one thing. Actually come on and playing? That's another.

Come and join the Warpath server. I want to keel j00.

I know, funny huh. Alot of people screaming to bring it back, and yet it's empty most of the time. hmmmmmmmmmgravelpitcomingbackmaybeyeshmmmmmm.
 
I miss gravelpit. Even to the extent of me getting my butt kicked by "corpse" and "blackguy" Gravel pit had so many players that were so freaking fierce and talented. If anything all the people who played that server pretty much daily was what made it so amazing. now that the server has been gone I don't see the players together again. :(
 
guys, they got rid of DB and GP because they were empty most of the time
all other servers are filled for like 15-18 hours / day
and if 2 servers only got pop for 3-5 hours day its not worth to have two of them
people didnt came back for DB/GP server either, so they changed it to WP
and i guess if oall those old warpathianer would know that the server is back up, they'd come
 

Latest posts

Back
Top