Warpathians: Where are you?

I was never a big fan of warpath... maybe if it was a finalized version of the map it'd be more attractive to me, but... eh, just kinda bores me presently.

I personally would like to see more effort made to help the PL and Valve Maps servers stay populated. Prime time rolls around and pl took like an hour to get it full and keep it there, valve and 2fort regular each had like 1 seeder... maybe we're stretching ourselves too thin...
 
Last edited:
guys, stop the useless server discussions already
its useless spamm
the thread is about warpathians and not gravelpit
if you dont like the server politic, use the dropbox, and dont troll in threads

this thread should get closed
 
guys, stop the useless server discussions already
its useless spamm
the thread is about warpathians and not gravelpit
if you dont like the server politic, use the dropbox, and dont troll in threads

this thread should get closed

Stop trolling. We love you.
 
Ahh.... you guys seem close minded to the new server changes. Why don't you help populate it and give it a chance before jumping to conclusions?

They obviously brought it back for a reason.
 
Every time I try to play Warpath it's always empty. Now that the holidays are over I hope it picks back up.
 
Ahh.... you guys seem close minded to the new server changes. Why don't you help populate it and give it a chance before jumping to conclusions?

They obviously brought it back for a reason.

The same reason they left the server on KotH for a month after it emptied never to refill :confused1: :P, just kidding, that was to decide what to do with the server.

They brought it back because it was fairly popular while it was on the auction server, although I wouldn't say it was extremely popular then either. I only really saw it fill then when leadership posted announcements to ask people to join them on the server. And the reason I'm not cutting it too much slack is because I have never really seen the map do too well and I don't like the map very much. But I love mah pit o' gravel :thumbup:
 
Is there anyway to setup quick map download for that server? The server doesn't even serve the map to anyone who doesn't already have it...
 
Is there anyway to setup quick map download for that server? The server doesn't even serve the map to anyone who doesn't already have it...

...Wait, seriously? Anyone wanna confirm this?
 
anyone wanna join me on the warpath right now? It's lonely here and I hear voices.....
 
Missing map maps/cp_warpath2.bsp, disconnecting


Host_Error: Disconnected


Yup. Download redirect fail.
 
ok, ok. When I get home today, I will jump on warpath and kill whoever is in there.....kill them dead.
 
put a drop box note in about the download link being broken. hopefully when thats corrected it will help in filling the server at least a little
 
This is me if you guys join.

cp_warpath20000.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top