- Joined
- Jun 30, 2009
- Messages
- 622
I was never a big fan of warpath... maybe if it was a finalized version of the map it'd be more attractive to me, but... eh, just kinda bores me presently.
I personally would like to see more effort made to help the PL and Valve Maps servers stay populated. Prime time rolls around and pl took like an hour to get it full and keep it there, valve and 2fort regular each had like 1 seeder... maybe we're stretching ourselves too thin...
I personally would like to see more effort made to help the PL and Valve Maps servers stay populated. Prime time rolls around and pl took like an hour to get it full and keep it there, valve and 2fort regular each had like 1 seeder... maybe we're stretching ourselves too thin...
Last edited:







, that was a real good server when we had it





