You're out of your mind. Two would cause everyone to have an awesome attack
fixed. (sorry could'nt resist)
You're out of your mind. Two would cause everyone to have an awesome attack

IMHO warpath's fine. It could use a bit more cover, less buildings, and MAWR PPL! However, I feel like replacing it with any of the old maps would just result in the same thing; an empty server. It would be worth the while to try one of the new custom maps though.
I still don't think it was a good idea to switch it temporarily for the Halloween server. They should have just used the fun server and made it run harvest for the time being. Since there's no GPit, i haven't played in ego servers for awhile.
. Oh well, hindsight is 20-20, right?
Point is I think it should go back to Gravelpit sometime in the near future.