Warpathians: Where are you?

Oooh, a 24/7 well or granary would be pretty cool (cough choose well, cough choose well), I'd still prefer GPit, but that would be pretty good too and I think I'd make my new home there lol :)
 
IMHO warpath's fine. It could use a bit more cover, less buildings, and MAWR PPL! However, I feel like replacing it with any of the old maps would just result in the same thing; an empty server. It would be worth the while to try one of the new custom maps though.
 
IMHO warpath's fine. It could use a bit more cover, less buildings, and MAWR PPL! However, I feel like replacing it with any of the old maps would just result in the same thing; an empty server. It would be worth the while to try one of the new custom maps though.

Gravelpit was rarely empty, same with dustbowl :confused1:, they originally changed them to get servers for the Halloween update map due to the special features that the map had that could only be used during a certain time period, not because the servers were empty. Plus some of the new achievements could only be earned on that map, plus the rush of people to that map for said achievements and holiday celebration. IMO it was good business to switch to that map, not good business to not switch it back to what was working before hand when we couldn't play the Halloween map anymore
 
yes i somewhat agree Kevin, when i go to my servers list, Gravilpit is not always empty. It is a server played by many people for many hours. So Gravilpit was a great server. However Dustbowl needed some seeders to start off because when that server dies off there are no one in it left so no one else comes in to play. Basically Dustbowl is full and running at some times.
 
I still don't think it was a good idea to switch it temporarily for the Halloween server. They should have just used the fun server and made it run harvest for the time being. Since there's no GPit, i haven't played in ego servers for awhile.
 
I still don't think it was a good idea to switch it temporarily for the Halloween server. They should have just used the fun server and made it run harvest for the time being. Since there's no GPit, i haven't played in ego servers for awhile.

I could see why you would want that, but I can also see us wanting to leave the 'Fun Server' for us only, and not open it up for other people. I think they should've used one of the 2-Fort servers ;). Oh well, hindsight is 20-20, right? ;) Point is I think it should go back to Gravelpit sometime in the near future.
 
Ok guys, if you want Gravel Pit, either send me a PM, send me your casino cash, or find me on Vent and we can plan some hardcore Pit owning. Otherwise lets keep this about Warpath. I have seen it quite empty, but once some people get in, it seems to fill up at a decent rate. I think one main problem is that not too many pubs know about Warpath as opposed to, say 2fort, PL maps, Egypt , Dustbowl, etc. (official Valve maps). Try getting some pub friends in it, then get their friends in, like a chain of people so that they discover it, then maybe more non-eGO members will start playing.
My little spiel.
 
It is starting to fill up a little more now that the map is available to get thru connecting...
 
Back
Top