Keeping teams even!

I agree with you 101% BAUMER. I mostly switch teams to use a gun I am good with to get some kills. I have done this one time and made it 15v17 but that was only because i did not see the player at the very bottom :O
 
I agree with you 101% BAUMER. I mostly switch teams to use a gun I am good with to get some kills. I have done this one time and made it 15v17 but that was only because i did not see the player at the very bottom :O

permanent ban, you know the rules and should have payed better attention.


haha just kidding, did you switch to allies or axis, just curious.
 
id like to think that we wouldnt have to tell eGO members the basic stuff like this...but good post either way

Unfortunately, on Flash, it happens a lot. I figured it happened on other servers, so I made the post. I really aggravates me to have pubs complaining about uneven teams, when it's a member that caused the imbalance.
 
I agree with you 101% BAUMER. I mostly switch teams to use a gun I am good with to get some kills. I have done this one time and made it 15v17 but that was only because i did not see the player at the very bottom :O

I would join the team with fewer, until a spot opened up on the other team. Who knows, it might give you an opportunity to improve your skills with other weapons.
 
Back
Top