Rate the above users signature!!!*****

Not bad, but its still too, 2 dimensional. I can tell where the background ends and the render begins.
7/10
 
maby like some depth murge? any pointers on my page for me?:confused1: 9.8/10 i like that sig!:P!
 
Loving the sig. Very nice flow. And it looks amazing 9.5/10 because the text isn't very exciting =/

Please rate this one
GuitarGirl.jpg


~R3D
 
I'm gonna give yours a 9.99998/10 because the line under Edge Gamers Organization is a bit too far under the text for my liking.
 
Render with text, I though I raised you better bokk?
Although it is a well posed render.
6/10
 
Is that 2 dudes kissing..? If it is....

I give it a 6/10, BTW, is the text supposed to be part-way hidden? Cause if it's supposed to be readable, I give this a 4/10 xD
 
Is that 2 dudes kissing..? If it is....

I give it a 6/10, BTW, is the text supposed to be part-way hidden? Cause if it's supposed to be readable, I give this a 4/10 xD

:glare:
Its soi fon and yoruichi.....
You live in a bleachless cave?

commando
8/10
 
Ill give you 7/10..and about the Byakuya's sig. its a 10
Byakuya is one of the best here..so the 4/10 because you thought that they were dudes is not good
 
Ill give you 7/10..and about the Byakuya's sig. its a 10
Byakuya is one of the best here..so the 4/10 because you thought that they were dudes is not good

Thank you kind sir :crying:
If I am one of the best you are undoubtly up there with me.
<3 9.5/10
 
Ill give you 7/10..and about the Byakuya's sig. its a 10
Byakuya is one of the best here..so the 4/10 because you thought that they were dudes is not good

I just didn't like the color flow with it, and come on. IT LOOKED LIKE 2 DUDES xD I still think its a 6/10

Darth, I give the outdated browser a 8/10, :P and the other one 10/10, you helpful dewd :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top