Idea to attract new/potential eGO recruits?

Well, it's not all expense and no gain -- more traffic on edgegamers.org and certainly more eGO members = more web ad revenue and more potential sales from the eGO mall too.

So it'll come down to how much of a return on investment (say, $5 for eGO stickers plus shipping) a week might bring eGO. I hardly play outside eGO servers, but when I do I don't see any other clans/servers offering prizes/freebies. Don't underestimate the power of word of mouth either -- if we were to tie playing time to probability of winning the weekly raffle, one friend telling his other two friends about it (and on and on) and them coming to play can snowball pretty quickly.

i knew there was something i didnt know about. lol
 
Of course we could get Ronpaul running around in Kalt without a weapon so they could get a couple of extra point's that way, wouldnt cost ego anything , then I might sneak a couple of extra point's also. Smile Ron your on candid camera. We all love you ron.
 
Of course we could get Ronpaul running around in Kalt without a weapon so they could get a couple of extra point's that way, wouldnt cost ego anything , then I might sneak a couple of extra point's also. Smile Ron your on candid camera. We all love you ron.

stop. you'll make a young man blush. :blushing:

i will never leave spawn without my weapon, now, find a way to take away my ammo...
 
Dont get me wrong Skippy i like the ideas and im also a bit conscerned with the release of BFBC2. Heck i bought that game and im going to play it a lot but DoD will always remain my favorite i can only assume the same for other players, either that or their computer can only handle up to source graphics (like mine used to).
 
Dont get me wrong Skippy i like the ideas and im also a bit conscerned with the release of BFBC2.

Yeah, just trying to get a discussion going and to pick everyone's brains to see what's feasible and what's not.
 
I think it's a really cool idea as long as it's not too much work for the people who would be in charge of it.

1 prize that I would definately take out though would be the reservered server slots. Unless they werent permanent and only lasted like a week on a certain server. It would just be kind of annoying to be kicked from a server to have that weeks winner take your place.

Overall though, great idea.
 
Just as an update, I submitted this idea to our drop box after discussions here appeared to die down, and leadership replied mentioning that the raffle idea (sounded like we used to have something similar in place back in the day) had been discontinued due to legal reasons.

If someone can lock this thread, that would be great. Thanks to everyone who contributed your thoughts+ideas!
 
Back
Top