- Joined
- Jul 14, 2009
- Messages
- 251
I would never take your money for casino cash. Ty for actually wanting to though........I can feel the love.
I almost want to post a domination screen, except I am most certainly going to ask for L4D2, and I feel bad asking people to buy a game for me.![]()
Yeppers. Since Win3.11 was the most stable version ever, I never upgraded. However it won't run anything more powerful than a VooDooII. But I have two of them in true SLI mode.You must be gaming on a 486 and trying to get extra FPS with a super low res.

Big screen shots that don't fit @ 1900 pixels wide make me sad.
Small screen shots also make me sad.
/Aqua Blue and Idol, I can barely tell what's going on in your screen shots but I'll take your word for it.![]()
![]()
The screenshot was 1920 x 1080 but I made it a little smaller for you.

You know that feeling you have when the heavy's ammo goes "click click click"?
Also: youfail.org
Read whole post next time.
![]()
There ya go. I think the last picture was too large.

Old but will suffice.
BFBC2
E-mail in information.
Wish i dominated mrcool, but he is never on till sunday.
when do we know who wins?
Oldie but a goodie.