Other Bounty Threads Are Babies

ctfchaos0001.png


BF: BC2

[email protected]
 
I would never take your money for casino cash. Ty for actually wanting to though........I can feel the love.

It's ok. I know where you live... kinda

I almost want to post a domination screen, except I am most certainly going to ask for L4D2, and I feel bad asking people to buy a game for me. :(

Post a screen shot and don't ask for anything. That way you can't win.
 
Okay, I'll play. Some old, some new, some eGO's, some pubs.

Random amount of casino monies please.
 
Last edited:
Big screen shots that don't fit @ 1900 pixels wide make me sad.

Small screen shots also make me sad.

/Aqua Blue and Idol, I can barely tell what's going on in your screen shots but I'll take your word for it. :P
 
Mrcool, if you click on mine it takes you to a much larger version. :)
 
I did. You must be gaming on a 486 and trying to get extra FPS with a super low res. ;)

It's ok. Your names on the list.
 
You must be gaming on a 486 and trying to get extra FPS with a super low res.
Yeppers. Since Win3.11 was the most stable version ever, I never upgraded. However it won't run anything more powerful than a VooDooII. But I have two of them in true SLI mode. ;)

Actually those were all 1280x1024 but I chopped them to 640x512 to not make the collage to HUGE. I guess I lost too much image quality. I'll fix it later on today or tomorrow. Not just for you; I hate screenie that are too big or too small as well and I can take this chance to tweak my image posting skills.
 
Big screen shots that don't fit @ 1900 pixels wide make me sad.

Small screen shots also make me sad.

/Aqua Blue and Idol, I can barely tell what's going on in your screen shots but I'll take your word for it. :P


cri0x.jpg


The screenshot was 1920 x 1080 but I made it a little smaller for you.
 
This is more me showing off than collecting any sort of bounty.

ctf_2fort0006.jpg


I like swords.
 
ctf_turbine0003.jpg


Wish i dominated mrcool, but he is never on till sunday :).

L4d2,BC:Bf2 or Your casino Cash. If i win we will talk over steam :).
 
Last edited:
I resized my image but I'm not sure it helpified at all. :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top