APB Players

after you register and go back to that page in the corner is a bday and email

I didnt see the email birthday thing before, that did the trick though.
I got a key and im installing it now.

This is awesome, thank you.
 
you most just cant post screenshots and videos anywhere and discuss gameplay on forums outside theirs. If you mean discuss it period.yea you can about it in vent in stuff just cant post screenshots and etc anywhere...btw Im a cop so Sunday when we are on vent playing go enforcer so we all can play together and take it over ^_^

I guess am Enforcer now :D
 
If I ever get into the beta, I'm hoping this one will become my new home. Ego enforcers all the way.
 
GardenGrove is making a APB channel servers come on at 2pm Central Sunday May 2nd,2010

so we will be playing there.... well today its 1:29AM atm so yea
 
Ugh enforcers....i would sooo rather mug people on the streets.
But im sure this game is funner with friends, so i guess ill crack to the pressure and go enforcer with yalls tomorrow.

Cya at 3 (est time)
 
yea I got a few friends gonna pop up aswell...and dont worry the learning curve is very fast after a few deaths ^_^


and it seems that the channel was got forgotten about so for now its Role-Playing Games channel
 
Last edited:
dunno it might be a about a week b4 launch it should happen sometime this month if not then that is the case
 
Last Sunday was pretty awesome guys and they it happens again this sunday 1700GMT to2100GMT compared to last times 1900GMT start time im so excited again,lol
 
does this mean we'll have a group in-game? unless you guys sorta made one already
 
Yes!!! i got to play like the last 2 hours :D it was fun

But it was really hard to drive around o.o
 
AND GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharp Shooters: Closed Beta Playsession
Monday 10 May 2010 0800 GMT until
Friday 14 May 2010 1800 GMT

:D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top