after you register and go back to that page in the corner is a bday and email
I didnt see the email birthday thing before, that did the trick though.
I got a key and im installing it now.
This is awesome, thank you.
after you register and go back to that page in the corner is a bday and email
you most just cant post screenshots and videos anywhere and discuss gameplay on forums outside theirs. If you mean discuss it period.yea you can about it in vent in stuff just cant post screenshots and etc anywhere...btw Im a cop so Sunday when we are on vent playing go enforcer so we all can play together and take it over ^_^

I have no clue if i'll be able to play on Sunday or not D:

I'm always busy on Sundays D:
D: i just hope i wont be busy this Sunday
Ah, so is that why you left just as it began last sunday?