Have a Question for all who do this

AudieMurphy

Rookie
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
77
I have started to use my tv as my monitor. the only problem is when I do my screen size is very little. ITs big for surfing the net but when i play dod It is a small square. to be able to see anything I need to be clsoe to my tv. IS there any way to resize the screen for dod? Its only small when i play games.
 
sounds like you have your game set to a different resolution then windows is set to.

Try setting your game to the same settings as windows is set to and it should work.

for instance... if your windows setting is 1024x768 32-bit color, set your game settings to this.

This should fix it.......
 
are you playing in full screen mode? If not you can set this in video options.
 
sounds like you have your game set to a different resolution then windows is set to.

Try setting your game to the same settings as windows is set to and it should work.

for instance... if your windows setting is 1024x768 32-bit color, set your game settings to this.

This should fix it.......

I will see if i can set it in game like that. I know that my vio is 64 bit i think. Im using a sony vio laptop for my gaming. I will see if what you sugjest helps out.
 
thanks I have gotten it as big as it can get on the screen but it still dosen;t cover the whole screen but its alot better
 
There may be a setting in the TV that allows you to stretch the image to full screen.

Take a look and see if there is something like that, on some TVs it is called MODE, it may be different on yours, but should have it there somewhere......
 
All I can think about is trying to make your resolution as close to your TV's (aprox).

P.S. Make sure you have fullscreen like my brothers and sister above me have already said.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top