Hey

Blindy

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
8,565
Hey everyone,

Yes, I am still alive in case some of you have been wondering where I have been. I have been away for the last week out of town and I came back home on Tuesday so I could send my computer in to be cleaned and to find out why the fans aren't working properly. I have also been helping with house renovations and tomorrow is our last day and then everything will be finished. I will definitely have to post some before and after pictures soon and what not. I will have my computer back hopefully on Monday but I won't be around for another week or so.

Take care, and I'll be back and fragging with you all soon :)

Blindy
 
Did you remember to pick up milk?

KIDDING! I was wondering why I was starting to get good at DoD:S!
See you soon bud.
 
Hello everyone,
I am back. I guess waiting for my computer to be fixed was worth the wait because they ran some further diagnostics and they have to replace my hard drive. They cleaned my computer and have reduced my fan temperatures drastically.
 
Yeah, I'll be on tonight and then I won't be around for 2 weeks, lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top