Bounty of the Kings

Do we get extra points for dominating him with a reflected rocket? :P There's quite a few Pyros that roam Black Mesa that are pretty good with the airblast.
 
Do we get extra points for dominating him with a reflected rocket? :P There's quite a few Pyros that roam Black Mesa that are pretty good with the airblast.

OH
OH
ME
ME
MEMEMEME
MEEE
IM GOOD WITH IT

ME
ICANDOIT
but im not domming him :D
 
Werner's avatar alone may be the one thing to turn the tide in his favor. I mean, how can you compete against that death stare?
 
I dominated Werner Voss and I say that he is the soldier king!

cp_blackmesa_final0064.jpg
 
I knew Werner was king yesterday, which is why I

http://i33.tinypic.com/m7crhy.jpg

Unfortunately I have to be honest on this one: he was playing demoman *fistshake* I believe I do get his one extra point, though.

In any case might as well turn in my doms:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2j11so2.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2z4l745.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2nknzow.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/9knpg9.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/11imm8h.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/14mgf1e.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2cfukd0.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/25jid1j.jpg


Not only do you get Werner's extra point, but you also get Donnie's 7 points. you're at 17, well done.



As for frisky: That is an absolutely valid domination! Congratulations. 3 kings down, 6 to go. I knew some exciting things would happen over the weekend... hell, it's not even 1 day in yet!
 
Out of curiousity, did you tell the 10th King that they are the king? I was wondering if they even know it themselves.

Plus will there ever really be any indication on the person?
 
Out of curiousity, did you tell the 10th King that they are the king? I was wondering if they even know it themselves.

Plus will there ever really be any indication on the person?


Yes, the 10th kings knows.

There is a chance that there might be something released on them in time... but likely not while we still have remaining regular kings. If all 9 get taken out, I might release a singular clue about the 10th.
 
Lol, poort That Guy! And to think he wasn't heavy when I first joined :P
Nice work!!! Although, I would rather have been the one to get him :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top