- Joined
- Jul 14, 2009
- Messages
- 251
My firends... As a gift to you all... I know declare: 'Soldier King Hunting Season'
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bW7CZK0TU&feature=related[/ame]
Well then, let us dance!
My firends... As a gift to you all... I know declare: 'Soldier King Hunting Season'
There's quite a few Pyros that roam Black Mesa that are pretty good with the airblast.Do we get extra points for dominating him with a reflected rocket?There's quite a few Pyros that roam Black Mesa that are pretty good with the airblast.

I knew Werner was king yesterday, which is why I
http://i33.tinypic.com/m7crhy.jpg
Unfortunately I have to be honest on this one: he was playing demoman *fistshake* I believe I do get his one extra point, though.
In any case might as well turn in my doms:
http://i36.tinypic.com/2j11so2.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2z4l745.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2nknzow.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/9knpg9.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/11imm8h.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/14mgf1e.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2cfukd0.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/25jid1j.jpg
Out of curiousity, did you tell the 10th King that they are the king? I was wondering if they even know it themselves.
Plus will there ever really be any indication on the person?
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/TF2 Screenshots/ctf_2fort0078.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/TF2 Screenshots/ctf_2fort0079.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/TF2 Screenshots/ctf_2fort0080.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/TF2 Screenshots/ctf_2fort0081.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/TF2 Screenshots/ctf_2fort0082.jpg
5 more, donating to mr. naku_vamp.
I dominated AquaBlue and I think he is the sniper king

