best score ever!

Wow, ~mega~! That is impressive, even by my standards in that game!!!
I usually either am pretty badly negative, or I had changed the settings to become a jedi right away :P
 
My first scrore wasn't that bad....

if I remeber it was more along the lines of 2- 32...

but he first map I played was jail and the first thing I did was shoot all the prisoners cause I didn't know lawl
 
My god, the first CSS game I ever played was our Office server and my score was like
-4 and 15. Thats how bad I was 3 months ago, now its up to -1 and 12 :)
 
He was just suiciding to keep his score at 0 and also doubles his death count........hardly impressive.
 
ALRIGHt guys,my little brother was playing css,hes 6,look at his score in this screenshot
hope it makes u laugh

This whole thread is obviously a cover up to the fact that that score is indeed Silver's...




/σαρκασμός
 

Latest posts

Back
Top