it is possible that your power supply is failing --- or that your mobo is going bad
Would I need to replace my power supply? Why does it just do it sometimes?
look in your case where the power cord plugs in... that box is your PSU.. on the side it should have a Wattage.... probably 350-400w ....
for a 500watt power supply.. anywhere from $35-65 ... stay away from Ultra, just an FYI, their PSUs are garbage.
Haha, Ultra LS is what I have. Its 350W ATX Power Supply.
Did the one I posted from NewEgg any good?
Thank you so much everyone!
It helped me so much.
My computer would not be running if it was not for eGO!
Thanks!!!!
Did the one I posted from NewEgg any good?
Thank you so much everyone!
It helped me so much.
My computer would not be running if it was not for eGO!
Thanks!!!!