Yeah, everything in life is from Family Guy.
Give me a break![]()
Rofl
Yeah, everything in life is from Family Guy.
Give me a break![]()
Yeah, everything in life is from Family Guy.
Give me a break![]()
Ah I don't have anything to prove anymore, people either know about me or don't :crying:
buuttt i am going to try and get a movie made out of match footage from this season, that might good, maybe i'll stroke my ego over that :thumbup:
Um ok.
Not to be a troll. but the oposite team has a K160:260. Even I could dominate there whole team. :laugh:
do i really have to explain every screenshot i take, half the axis team rage quit (losing a few dominations im sure too) and you can see only 4 of their team have kills and the rest just joined/switched over. you've played anzio you know how this works, and as for you doing this.... i doubt it.
. I never said I have and will be able to do that, but I could, and have, got a 4:1 on anzio once behind them . . . No joke
Oh yes it was Because Brain has the word Bad in his name in which you thought he is bad at everything!!!!hey now. It wasn't a personal attack
i would rather kill the entire team lots rather than just kill the same noobs over and over, youve also got to realise this took like between 5 and 10 minutes, maybe even less, i think i joined after spray and ron. sorry to say this but dominations dont mean anything![]()
man i have not seen some of those people in a while choco
Yea wouldn't i but i have lost a lot of interest in dod at the momentIf you come to Flash you would.