Embarresment... or however you spell it...

Yeah, everything in life is from Family Guy.

Give me a break :rolleyes:

Haha at least you didn't use it for the same joke they did. And I notice things like this. Nothing escapes my atten--whoa, when did eGO get an EVE Division?! :blink:
 
Pesky Feller,and with multiple weapons too.....

I have a feeling you should watch your back for awhile :P
 
Ah I don't have anything to prove anymore, people either know about me or don't :crying:

buuttt i am going to try and get a movie made out of match footage from this season, that might good, maybe i'll stroke my ego over that :thumbup:

NOW THATS A BIG BUTT! :lol:
 
Um ok.
Not to be a troll. but the oposite team has a K:D 160:260. Even I could dominate there whole team. :laugh:

do i really have to explain every screenshot i take, half the axis team rage quit (losing a few dominations im sure too) and you can see only 4 of their team have kills and the rest just joined/switched over. you've played anzio you know how this works, and as for you doing this.... i doubt it.
 
do i really have to explain every screenshot i take, half the axis team rage quit (losing a few dominations im sure too) and you can see only 4 of their team have kills and the rest just joined/switched over. you've played anzio you know how this works, and as for you doing this.... i doubt it.

hey now. It wasn't a personal attack :P. I never said I have and will be able to do that, but I could, and have, got a 4:1 on anzio once behind them . . . No joke;)
 
Last edited:
hey now. It wasn't a personal attack
Oh yes it was Because Brain has the word Bad in his name in which you thought he is bad at everything!!!!

To me the only thing Brain is bad at is conversation. It's like talking to a brick wall >.<
 
and yet i am not on the list :) and xiah even after events dont count bud srry :P
 
To hide the shame of the ones dominated.... WAS SO FREAKING CLOSE TO 10 Domination which would of been the most I ever hit...

flash0009.jpg
 
i would rather kill the entire team lots rather than just kill the same noobs over and over, youve also got to realise this took like between 5 and 10 minutes, maybe even less, i think i joined after spray and ron. sorry to say this but dominations dont mean anything ;)

Tell that to my computer table,it has multiple fist imprints thanks to the Bad Brain !!!:scared:
 
the real reason people arn't willing to play argentan

Because Bad Brain scrares them away!
dodargentan0025.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top