Scrim event idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually pitched something like this months ago, but it was buried deep in one of my threads--we should have scrims where your team is based on your geographical location.

"Tonight we have the New York City ItalianButchers taking on the Oklahoma State CalfWranglers. The winner of tonight's match will play next week for the championship against the winners of tomorrow night's Denmark Mermaids v. Pacific Northwest Rainmakers matchup..."

See that's just one example. You have 100-story buildings versus 100-acre lots and then people who complain about the weather versus people who wear shorts (without umbrellas) in the rain.

Post Reply if you are interested. Also, make sure to contact people in your state/country--try to assemble a team! Let me know who is "in" so I can add them to the list.



So far...(already have 3.33 teams!)
British Columbia, Canada
Fubar

Denmark
Panzer 1509

New Zealand
gavin gillies
Kiwi. (potentially)

Sweden
-Bloodshot-

United Kingdom
Bad Brain
Synergy

Florida, USA
SilentDrifter85

Kansas, USA
Smilodon

Maine, USA
Muffnman

Massachusetts, USA
Silver Wolf

Minnesota, USA
Gomezzz

New Jersey, USA
wewo

New York City, NY, USA
Fabbrini

Oregon, USA
Death_Keeper

Dallas, Texas, USA
Kiwi. (potentially)
Texas, USA
Dr.Compton
lungbuster4417

Tennessee, USA
BIOHZRD03

Washington, USA
Ides of March
YoSpankDawg



"But I am the only person from my city/state/country who is in eGO, so I might as well not sign up..."
HOGWASH!
Anybody interested should sign up and everybody who signs up should try to get other people involved. If you are the only person in your city/state/country, you get combined with nearby states/countries. Pretty simple!



Wait, but I stationed in Texas, but a Seattleite for life!?!


(I am down though)
 
Yo that is SPANK, dog!

Add me to team Canada with Fubar. Or I will start an Ontario team.

Hopefully other Canadians sign up!
 
Last edited:
Updated. Get more people involved, peeps! I want to see everybody in DoD:S Division...no....everybody in eGO who owns the game!...involved.

Seriously though--imagine how epic that would be hahaha. You would really feel like you won something. If all 33,000 eGO members had DoD...and were entered and on a team...the winning team would be the best of 5,500 teams lololol (and it would require 11 victories just to make it to the championship match)
 
team finland :P if we dosent get enough ppl this team i will go help panzer ;)
 
Wow. I still see 0 Cali peeps. Where is everyone?

Good question. Not even you--I wasn't sure if you were just commenting or what.

We're missing a ton of people. Afraid? I think so... Those competition guys (minus Brain and Blue) are afraid of being on a team with non-competition guys lol
 
Good question. Not even you--I wasn't sure if you were just commenting or what.

We're missing a ton of people. Afraid? I think so... Those competition guys (minus Brain and Blue) are afraid of being on a team with non-competition guys lol

Sign me up for L.A. Meanwhile, I'll try to enlist the likes of Sparty, Corn, and efren too.
 
Sign me up for L.A. Meanwhile, I'll try to enlist the likes of Sparty, Corn, and efren too.

I'm still kinda surprised that there's barely anyone from L.A. or Cali at the least...
Count me in for L.A.
I'll see if there's anyone else around the L.A. area-ish as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top